Amount per jar: 2oz
Syringa Resolve has been delicately formulated to aid in hormonal balance, naturally. Resolve contains high quality Mexican Wild Yam extract and other plant nutrients. Mexican Wild Yam, is commonly known as the plant with the highest content of phyto-progesterone. Since progesterone protects against the undesirable side effects of unopposed estrogen, whether occurring endogenously before menopause, or as a consequence of estrogen supplements. Syringa Resolve Wild Yam Cream has been created to combat the troublesome effects of estrogen by restoring progesterone naturally and subsequently restoring hormonal balance.
Resolve Wild Yam Cream is Syringa’s number one selling product for over 15 years! Resolve contains no artificial colors, fragrances, or dangerous “bio-identical” hormones. Just the natural benefits of a high quality wild yam extract in a creamy moisturizing base that is easily absorbed by the body. Restoring proper progesterone levels with Resolve is what is known as restoring hormone balance.
Progesterone has many beneficial actions throughout the body. The list below provides an indication of its diversity and importance.
Functions of Progesterone
- Precursor of Other Sex Hormones, i.e., Estrogen and Testosterone
- Maintains Secretory Endometrium
- Protects against Breast Fibrocysts
- Natural Diuretic
- Helps Use Fat for Energy
- Natural Antidepressant
- Helps Thyroid Hormone Action
- Normalizes Blood Clotting
- Restores Libido
- Helps Normalize Blood Sugar Levels
- Normalizes Zinc and Copper Levels
- Restores Proper Cell Oxygen Levels
- Protects against Endometrial Cancer
- Helps Protect against Breast Cancer
- Stimulates Osteoblast-Mediated Bone Building
- Necessary for Survival of Embryo and Fetus Throughout Gestation
- Precursor of Cortisone Synthesis by Adrenal Cortex
Estrogen allows an influx of water and sodium into cells, thus affecting aldosterone production leading to water retention and hypertension. Estrogen causes intracellular hypoxia, opposes the action of thyroid, promotes histamine release, promotes blood clotting thus increasing the risk of stroke and embolism, thickens bile and promotes gall bladder disease, and causes copper retention and zinc loss. Estrogen, unopposed by progesterone, decreases libido, increases the likelihood of breast fibrocysts, uterine fibroids, uterine (endometrial) cancer, and breast cancer. Use Resolve today to help avoid and mitigate these undesirable effects of unopposed estrogen!